Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vexing, Page 5

wtf there's already a naked man
worst lesbian comic evr imo
Edit: OH GOD i forgot to draw nipples on him
Augh, I can not get over how happy I am about panel four.

Anyways, some neat background info about Cosette is in here, and finally the real reason why she's going to a boarding school. And hey, two new characters!

Job hunt still sucks. But fortunately Vexing's new home will be up and running soon. c: So I'm at least happy about that. And then I can get affiliates! Oh yey.

Not much else is new, so I'll end it here. See you next post.


Edit: I guess I accidentally modeled him after Touga from Revolutionary Girl Utena:

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the job hunt, and I didn't really notice no nipples until you mentioned it.

    But this is great work, I'm looking forward to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna go back and check out all of this now that I'm home. :)

    Good luck with the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I was like, why is that chick arousing? Then I was like oh it's an animu man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who says you need nips? I think its fine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking great! I didn't even notice the no-nipples until I read that they weren't there. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete